We could all agree that God has given mothers superpowers. It seems at time imposable the things our mothers have down for us, but yet they have found a way. The love a mother has for her children is unconditional just like our heavenly Fathers love for us all.
1. When your mother risked her life to check under you bed for monsters.
2. When your mother slaved over homemade soup for you while you were in bed dying from a cold.
3. When she showed her superhuman strength and carried you everywhere when you fell asleep during an outgoing.
4. When she wore her heroic smile when you gave her those macaroni necklaces on her birthday, Christmas and Mother’s Day.
5. When she defended your grades of honor at parent teacher conferences.
6. When she gave up many precious hours of her sleep to “help” you with your science project.
7. When she pulled out her magical purse that had everything in it that you would ever needed.
8. When she bundled you up so much that you’d never catch a cold again.
9. When she became your human alarm clock and basically dragged you out of bed so you wouldn’t miss your education.
10. When she pulled out her greatest power, a warm hug and a loving kiss.
Mothers, where would we be without them? Give your mom a reminder today of how much you appreciate her. God bless them all!Share on Facebook
10 Celebrity Look-Alikes That Will Have You Wondering If Time Travel Does Exist
Dear Sister and Brother,
- 1. God IS in control even when everything in our live seems to be crashing down around us.
- 2. Life is not always fair, it rains on the just and the unjust…we should not compare our lives to others but focus on the plan God has for us.
- 3. Bad things will happen in this world, but God promised us a home in heaven if we believe in Jesus. One without sorrow, pain or death…where we never will grow old.
Please share Jesus Daily with your friends and family…
— Aaron Tabor, MD, Founder of Jesus Daily®